- January – June, 2018; January 26: Opening Night Reception, 6-8pm
“Lucy Janjigian: Creation of the Universe: and Eve. Where is Adam?”
Armenian Museum of Fresno, Fresno, CA
- January, 2018; “Lucy Janjigian: Selected Works”
Phebe Conley Gallery, Fresno State College, Fresno, CA
- “Lucy Janjigian: Journey to Resurrection”
Dar al-Kalima University College of Arts and Culture, Bethlehem, Palestine
- “Lucy Janjigian: Biblical Parallels”
Stony Point Center PC (USA), Stony Point, NY
- “Lucy Janjigian: Homeless”
Tull Hall Art Gallery, Central Presbyterian Church, Atlanta, GA
- “Lucy Janjigian: Homeless”
Jan Hus Presbyterian Church, New York, NY
- July, 2015; “Lucy Janjigian: Uprooted”
Armenian Museum and Library, Adele and Haig Der Manuelian Galleries, Watertown, MA
- April 5—Augsburg Fortress, a Lutheran religious publishing house, publication of a church bulletin for Easter Sunday. FEATURED ARTWORK: “Beyond the Tomb” from “Journey to Resurrection.”
- April – July, 2015; “Lucy Janjigian: Homeless”
HOMELESS paintings at the Presbyterian Office of Public Witness in Washington, DC. The opening was April 20, 2015, which was the last day of Ecumenical Advocacy Days (April 15-20, 2015).
For more information: The Office of Public Witness, 100 Maryland Ave. NE, Ste. 410, Washington, D.C. 20002.
Phone: (202) 543-1126
- November 21 to 24—ECVA, Trinity Institute’s 43rd National Conference, Online. FEATURED ARTWORK: “Glory of His Crucifixion” from “Journey to Resurrection.”
- May to present—Stony Point Spiritual Retreat Center, Stony Point, NY. “Uprooted” Series to coincide with Bible Study of Exodus.
- May 15—Presbyterian Women’s Spring Gathering at Harrogate, The Presbyterian Church of Toms River. “Journey to Resurrection.”
- April 6—Soiree Speciale de Paques, Eglise Evangélique Arménienne de St. Loup, Marseille, France. “Voyage vers la Résurrection.”
- March 31—Women’s Spring Retreat, Church of the Atonement Women’s Ministries, Silver Spring, MD. “Journey to Resurrection.
- March 11— Cedar Crest, Pompton Plains, NJ. “Journey to Resurrection” with music by Linda Castellucci and George Swope.
- May 8—Mother’s Day Program, Armenian Evangelical Church, Markham, Ontario, Canada. Keynote Speaker: “The Joy of Creativity.”
- March 7— Winter Gathering of the Presbyterian Women in the Presbytery of Newark, The First Presbyterian Church of Caldwell, Caldwell, NJ. Keynote Speaker: “Walking by Faith.”
- July—Presbyterian Church (USA) Presbyterian Women of the Synod of the Northeast, Stony Point, NY. Keynote Speaker: “Divine Encounters.”
- November 13— Women’s Guild, St. Leon Armenian Church, Fair Lawn, NJ. Guest Speaker: “Uprooted.”
- May 5— The Fig Orchard, Christian Health Care Center, Wyckoff, NJ. “Biblical Parallels: Foreshadowing the Messiah;” inspiring the Bible Studies.
- March 11— The Fig Orchard, Wyckoff Reformed Church, Wyckoff, NJ. “A Pilgrim’s Witness;” with doorjam, the house band of the Franklin Reformed Church in Nutley, NJ.
- June 10— West Side Presbyterian Church, Ridgewood, NJ. Celebration of the Arts, featuring “Journey to Resurrection.”
- April 2— Nahigian Hall, First Armenian Church, Belmont, MA. Guest Speaker: “Journey to Resurrection.”
- March 25— Desert Palms Presbyterian Church, Sun City West, AZ. Guest Speaker: “Journey to Resurrection.”
- October 14— West Bergen Center for Children and Youth, Franklin Lakes, NJ. Art Studio Tour, featuring Lucy Janjigian.
- March 13— The Fig Orchard, Franklin Lakes Presbyterian Church, Franklin Lakes, NJ. “Journey to Resurrection: Beyond the Empty Tomb;” inspiring the Bible Studies.
- June 3— Heidelberg University, Tiffin, OH. “The Journey to Resurrection: Artistic Perspectives on Holy Week;” as part of the Religious Life Celebration Week.
- March 29— The Fig Orchard, Franklin Lakes Presbyterian Church, Franklin Lakes, NJ. “Journey to Resurrection: Beyond the Empty Tomb;” with doorjam.
- April 3-6— Heidelberg University, Tiffin, OH. “The Journey to Resurrection” in Chapel and Service. “Uprooted” with panel discussion.
- [date]— Emory University, Dobbs University Center Gallery, Atlanta, GA.
- April— The Armenian Library and Museum of America, Watertown, MA.